Skip to main content

Strawberry Milk Shake

The smell and taste of strawberries are really addictive...so is this shake.
I buy all my baking supplies from the shop 'Bakers & Butlers'. I think its the only shop in Calicut where u can find baking stuff. They offer a wide range of imported products too (cream of tartar, maple syrup, light corn syrup.. being some of them).
When ever I visit the shop, after purchasing from my list I like to spend some time searching through their endless shelf's. And every time there will be something interesting that will catch my eyes. This time it was a bottle of strawberry crush, the interesting part was that the bottle was packed with whole strawberries from top to bottom. It was the first time i got full size strawberries in a crush.

Here is a simple and yummy milk shake with this crush.

Ingredients
  • Milk  -  1/2 liter
  • Strawberry crush  -  3 tbsp
  • Vanilla/Strawberry ice cream (optional)  -  1 scoop
Method
  • Boil and cool the milk. Keep in freezer till it hardens.
  • In a blender beat together frozen milk,strawberry crush and ice cream till frothy. Serve immediately
Notes
  • If u cant find crush with whole strawberries add a few fresh strawberries along with the crush while preparing the shake.
  • Always use frozen milk or the shake may curdle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paal Payasam

This paal payasam is very easy to make and tastes divine just like those you get in wedding sadhyas. As the festival of Onam is fast approaching am posting this as one of my Onam recipes. How many of you are fans of those rose coloured paalada pradhaman

Pineapple Souffle

Uff.....the summer is on ,its hot hot super hot.... The temperature is increasing year by year... I cant imagine that once we played outdoor games during our summer vacations. At that time the temperature was not this high,the heat was tolerable and the summer breeze were soothing.It was the most awaited time of the year. Now a days its really burning outside,sun burns and heat strokes which we barely heard in those days has become too common

Pineapple Sago Payasam

Its the month of Onam...The celebration of 10 days starts today.. The word Onam itself brings a nostalgic feeling to everyone. I had my best onam days at my Father's tharavadu. All those memories are related to my Father's brother. He was the one to lead all the preperations from flower carpet to feast. And I was his helper all those days as I was the first and eldest child in the family